10th Competition Law and Economics European Network (CLEEN) Workshop
24 and 25 May, 2016
Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
The current challenges in competition policy and market regulation require detailed assessments not only from an interdisciplinary but also from an international perspective. The CLEEN (Competition Law and Economics European Network) has been successful in providing such an international and interdisciplinary platform since its first research workshop in Bonn in 2007.
As of January 2016, the following Institutions are members of CLEEN:
- The Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE) at the University of Amsterdam
- The Bergen Center for Competition Law and Economics (BECCLE) at the Norwegian School of Economics and the University of Bergen
- The Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) at the University of East Anglia
- The Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation (MaCCI) at the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) and the University of Mannheim
- The Max-Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
- The Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute, Florence
- The Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC) at Tilburg University
After the successful meeting in Tilburg in 2015, the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods is proud to host the 10th CLEEN Workshop.
Registration is now closed.
(accepted papers - restricted access)
The workshop takes place on May 24 (afternoon) and 25 (whole day), 2016.
LOCATION OF THE EVENT
Gustav-Stresemann-Institut Bonn, Langer Grabenweg 68, 53175 Bonn
Senior economists and legal scholars of the participating institutions.
LOCAL ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
Dominik Grafenhofer (scientific)
Alexander Morell (scientific)
Monika Stimpson (administration)
Those who submit papers must be prepared to be assigned as discussant on one other paper. Submissions by Ph.D. students are favored.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Submissions are closed. Authors of accepted papers or abstracts will be notified no later than April 1, 2016.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION COSTS
Accommodation in the Gustav Stresemann Institute is covered by the MPI Bonn. Unfortunately, MPI Bonn is unable to cover travel costs.