Applied Econometrics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Education Economics, International Development
- 2017-2020: PhD Candidate, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn, Germany
- 2015-2017: M.S. in International and and Development Economics, University of San Francisco, USA
- 2011-2015: Bachelor in Economics, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, Toulouse, France
- 2017 – Teaching Assistant, University of San Francisco, undergraduate course: Principles of Macroeconomics.
- 2016 – Teaching Assistant, University of San Francisco, undergraduate course: Economic Methods.