- Experimental Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Law and Economics
- Personnel Economics
- 02/2011 – 08/2014: Research fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn.
- 10/2008 – 09/2010: Master of Science in Economics, University of Bonn.
- 10/2003 – 03/2007: Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration), Berlin School of Economics.
- 10/2006 – 09/2008: Commercial project and sales manager for international projects at the Siemens AG, Brunswick.
- 10/2003 – 09/2006: Apprenticeship as industrial clerk at the Siemens AG, Berlin, Brunswick, Erlangen, Munich, Santiago de Chile.