Applied Micro, Theory of Organizations, Fiscal Federalism
- Postdoc, Université de Lausanne, since November 2010
- Doctoral degree in Economics, University of Mannheim and Toulouse School of Economics, December 2009
- Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods Bonn, December 2007 - October 2010
- Visiting PhD student, Toulouse School of Economics, 2005-2007
- Research Assistant, Chair for Economics and Applied Microeconomics, Prof. Stahl, University of Mannheim, 2004-2005.
- Doctoral Student, Mannheim Graduate School of Economics, since October 2003.
- Diploma degree in Economics, University of Mannheim, June 2003
- “Job Assignment with Multivariate Skills”, MPI for Collective Goods Preprint No. 2010/25, May 2010
- “The Good, the Bad, and the Ordinary : Anti-Social Behavior in Profit and Nonprofit Organizations” (with Emmanuelle Auriol, Toulouse School of Economics), CDSE Discussion Paper No. 73, University of Mannheim.
- “Authority and Motivation” (with Frank Rosar, University of Bonn), CDSE Discussion Paper No. 74, University of Mannheim.
Work in Progress
- “The Economics of Maritime Piracy”, with Christian Traxler, MPI Bonn.
- “Internal Criticism in Organizations”.