Senior Research Fellow
Behavioural Economics. Microeconomic Theory. Game Theory
- Ph.D. Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, 2016
- Visiting Researcher, University of Edinburgh, School of Economics, 2014
- Visiting Researcher, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, 2012
- M.Res. Economics, European University Institute, 2011
- M.Sc. Economics, University College London, 2010
- Royal Holloway University of London: Microeconomics; STATA; Financial Economics, 2015-2016
- University College London: Microeconomics, 2014-2016
- London School of Economics: Behavioural Economics, 2012-2014
- Royal Holloway University of London: Microeconomics, 2011-2014
Journal of Economic Theory. European Economic Review. Economics Bulletin.
- Sophisticated and naïve procrastination: an experimental study (with Leonhard Lades), submitted.
- Doing it when others do: a strategic model of procrastination, submitted.
Work in Progress
- Moral lightroom: Debiasing selfishness by having individuals decide on behalf of others (with Christoph Engel)
- Debarment and collusion in procurement auctions (with Yoan Hermstrüwer and Pedro Robalo)
- The regret game: regret as a coordination device (with Francesco Feri and Philip Neary)
- k-pay auctions (with Phil Brookins and Dmitry Ryvkin)
- The visible and hidden costs of control under delegation (with Alessandro De Chiara and Ester Manna)