Senior Research Fellow
Behavioural Economics. Microeconomic Theory. Game Theory
- Ph.D. Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, 2016
- Visiting Researcher, University of Edinburgh, School of Economics, 2014
- Visiting Researcher, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, 2012
- M.Phil. Economics, European University Institute, 2011
- M.Sc. Economics, University College London, 2010
- Royal Holloway University of London: Microeconomics; STATA; Financial Economics, 2015-2016
- University College London: Microeconomics, 2014-2016
- London School of Economics: Behavioural Economics, 2012-2014
- Royal Holloway University of London: Microeconomics, 2011-2014
Journal of Economic Theory. European Economic Review. Economics Bulletin.
- Pay for performance with motivated employees (with Ester Manna), R&R.
- Sophisticated and naïve procrastination: an experimental study (with Leonhard Lades), submitted.
- Doing it when others do: a strategic model of procrastination, submitted.
- Soft commitment (with Dan Anderberg and Arnaud Chevalier), submitted.
Work in Progress
- The moral lightroom (with Christoph Engel)
- Debarment and collusion in procurement auctions (with Yoan Hermstrüwer and Pedro Robalo)
- The regret game: regret as a coordination device (with Francesco Feri and Philip Neary)