Public Economics, Fiscal Federalism
- Nov. 2008 - April 2009: Consultant, World Bank Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Nov. 2007 - June 2009: Senior Research Fellow at the Max Planck Institute.
- Feb. 2008: Ph.D. in Economics (Dr.rer.pol.). Doctoral Dissertation “Issues on Subnational Public Finance and Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations”. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Jürgen von Hagen
- Dic. 2006 - Feb.2007: Winter Internship at the European Department, International Monetary Fund.
- Oct. 2004 - Oct. 2007: Doctoral Studies at the Bonn Graduate School of Economics, University of Bonn.
- Oct. 2003 - Oct. 2004: Doctoral Studies at Center of European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Mar. 1998 - Dec. 2002: Diploma in Economics (MSc) at Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina. Diploma Thesis “Economic Growth, Welfare and Country Risk in Latin America”. Award as Best Graduate in Economics 2002.
Subnational Fiscal Behavior under the Expectation of Federal Bailouts: The Case of East Germany, 2007.
Horizontal and Vertical Tax Externalities in a Multicountry World (with Christian Volpe), Bonn Econ Discussion Paper 7/07, 2007.
Size and soft budget constraints (with Klaas Staal), CESifo Working Papers 1858, 2006. Also published as: IFIR WP 13/06, SFB Discussion Paper 172.
Sub-National Optimal Budget Allocation and Borrowing under Soft Budget Constraint", Bonn Econ Discussion Paper 24/06, 2006.