experimental economics, individual time and risk preferences, industrial economics, E-business
- 02/2008 – now: PhD student in International Max Planck Research School on Adapting Behavior in a Fundamentally Uncertain World (Uncertainty School), Research fellow Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn, Germany.
- 12/2007: Master Degree in Economics. Thesis: Experiments on Individual’s Time and Risk Preferences. Supervisor: Prof. Dr. FuHao , Southwest Jiaotong University, China.
- 05/2006 – 01/2008: Research Assistant in Herbert A. Simon & Reinhard Selten Behavioral Decision Research Lab, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- 07/2004: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering and Technology (Polymer Chemical Engineering). Supervisor: Prof. Yang Daling, Dalian University of Technology, China.
- 01/2004: Diploma in International Economics and Trade, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, China
- 09/2003 – 06/2004: Research Assistant of Prof. Yang Daling in Chemical Lab in Dalian University of Technology, China
- 03/2002 – 07/2002: Research Assistant of Prof. Yang ChengGui and Prof. Dr. Jiang Wenfeng in Innovation Lab in Dalian University of Technology, China