© Lisa Beller
- Financial Economics
- Theory of Financial Intermediation
- Bank Regulation
- Since 04/2017: Assistant Professor, University of Cologne
- 2014 - 2017: Senior Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
- 2016/17: Visiting Scholar, Columbia University (Graduate School of Business), New York
- 2015: PhD in Economics, University of Bonn & Bonn Graduate School of Economics
- 2008/09: Visiting PhD Student, University of California, Berkeley
- 2009: Diploma in Economics, University of Bonn
- "Liquidity Creation, Capital Requirements, and Regulatory Arbitrage", with Stephan Luck, Working Paper, 2017.
- "Regulatory Arbitrage and Systemic Liquidity Crises", with Stephan Luck, Working Paper, 2016.
- "Banks, Shadow Banking, and Fragility", with Stephan Luck, Working Paper, 2014.