Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Children, Framing, Intergenerational-inequality
- 2015 - 2017: M.Soc.Sc Applied Economics, University of Cape Town
- 2016: Visiting student, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- 2014: Student at The British Institute in Florence
- 2013: B.Soc.Sc (Honours) Economics, University of Cape Town
- 2010-2012: B.Soc.Sc Psychology and Economics, University of Cape Town
Work in Progress
Monteiro, S., Burns, J. Piraino, P. ‘The Prince and the Pauper’: The effect of inherited-wealth status on productivity in the lab.