Claudia Cerrone, Ph.D.Visiting Researcher
Behavioural Economics. Game Theory. Experimental Economics.
- Ph.D. Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, 2016
- Visiting Researcher, University of Edinburgh, School of Economics, 2014
- Visiting Researcher, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, 2012
- M.Res. Economics, European University Institute, 2011
- M.Sc. Economics, University College London, 2010
- Max Planck International Research School, Summer School 2019, Lecturer in Behavioural Economic Theory, July - August 2019
- Royal Holloway University of London: Microeconomics; STATA; Financial Economics, 2015-2016
- University College London: Microeconomics, 2014-2016
- London School of Economics: Behavioural Economics, 2012-2014
- Royal Holloway University of London: Microeconomics, 2011-2014
Journal of Economic Theory. European Economic Review. Economics Bulletin, Applied Economics Letters.
Doing it when others do: a strategic model of procrastination, Economic Inquiry, 2020
Deciding on behalf of others does not mitigate selfishness: An experiment (with Christoph Engel), Economics Letters, Volume 183, no. 108616, 2019
Pay for performance with motivated employees (with Ester Manna), The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, Volume 18, Issue 1, pp. 1935-1982, 2018.
Soft commitment: a study on demand and compliance (with Dan Anderberg and Arnaud Chevalier), Applied Economics Letters, Volume 25, Issue 16, pp. 1140-1146, 2018.
Investment in education under disappointment aversion (with Dan Anderberg), Economics Bulletin, Volume 37, Issue 3, pp. 1533-1540, 2017.
- Ignorance is bliss: a game of regret (with Francesco Feri and Philip Neary), Revise & Resubmit, American Economic Review
- Debarment and collusion in procurement auctions (with Yoan Hermstrüwer and Pedro Robalo)
Work in Progress
- School choice with consent: An experimental study (with Yoan Hermstrüwer and Onur Kesten)
- Delegation under overconfidence (with Adrian Hillenbrand, Andreas Klümper and Sebastian Schaube)
- k-pay auctions (with Phil Brookins and Dmitry Ryvkin)
- Delegation vs. communication in organizations. An experiment. (with Phil Brookins, Alessandro De Chiara and Ester Manna)
- Estimating present bias and sophistication (with Anujit Chakraborty, Hyok Jung Kim and Leonhard Lades)
- Doing it now or later: An experiment (with Anujit Chakraborty, Hyok Jung Kim and Leonhard Lades)