Dr. Mustafa KabaSenior Research Fellow
My research lies at the intersection of political economy, public policy evaluation, and applied microeconometrics. More specifically I work on topics related to voting behavior, the evolution of economic policy preferences of distinct socio-economic classes, public procurement, and the implications of gender gap in corporate world. I use a variety of methods in my research including causal inference methods, field experiments, network analysis, predictive modeling, and cluster analysis along with other similar statistical tools.
For more detail on my research, please visit my personal website.
- PhD in Economics, European University Institute, 2020
- Supervisors: Prof. David K. Levine, Prof. Arthur Schram
- MRes in Economics, European University Institute, 2017
- MA in Economics, Boğaziçi University, 2016
- BA in Industrial Engineering, Boğaziçi University, 2014